Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whether the weather be nice...

This has been the most amazing fall I can remember having here in the Pac N.W. The sun has shone for days and days. And we have only had one teeny, tiny little week of rain.

For some sad reason, unbeknown to me, I have not been outside enjoying the sunshine. I must be cracked. Hello: girl with SAD ignores multiple days of sun and hides inside dark house. What IS wrong with me!?

Anywho, I have been admiring the light from afar, pining for my own lack of photography. Again, HELLO! We have had the best possible light for snapping a few fab shots and I have no idea where my camera is at this very moment.

Cracked, I tell ya.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Herein I am compiling a journal of my trials, tribulations and hopefully, triumphs as I try my hand at Hobby Farming and Sustainability.

At Little Farm the ground is hard pack clay on bedrock, surrounded by a wooded 1.75 acres. Not quite ideal growing conditions, for plants or animals.

Join me as I try to make things grow and thrive. Join me on my journey toward Sustainability.

Blog Archive

stat counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP