Friday, December 5, 2008

Sunshine on my shoulder......

....makes me HAAAAAAPPYYYY!


The sun shone bright and fierce yesterday. I spent the afternoon behind the wheel of my Buick searching out a Museum on the U of O campus. I snapped a few pics of the kids in the fading light of day but man....was it a gorgeous day. Too bad I wasn't out in it. :(

We finally (after driving around in circles for 4 hours) found the Museum and took a turbo tour, as it was 45 min till closing. I was sure the little Granny we had for a tour guide, was going to have a heart attack. I almost did.

Just missing out on a day of sunshine in the Pac N.W. is enough to give a farmgirl a heart attack.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Herein I am compiling a journal of my trials, tribulations and hopefully, triumphs as I try my hand at Hobby Farming and Sustainability.

At Little Farm the ground is hard pack clay on bedrock, surrounded by a wooded 1.75 acres. Not quite ideal growing conditions, for plants or animals.

Join me as I try to make things grow and thrive. Join me on my journey toward Sustainability.

Blog Archive

stat counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP