Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Of sprouts and seeds

They came. They came! The rest of the seed order that is. I am beside myself with excitement. Must get busy and get them planted. The asparagus starts also made it in so my neighbor farm chick and I trucked ourselves to town to pick up our treasured little sprouts. She has hers in the ground, while mine are languishing in the cozy brown paper bag.  Can't you hear them chanting "Plant us. Plant us." hehe.

Other news worthiness: The pepper seeds have sprouted. I was worried the seed was too old. Now I think maybe it was just too cold in the window.

Anywho, I am happy to have pepper sprouts, asparagus starts and the rest of my seed order.  All is well with the world.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Herein I am compiling a journal of my trials, tribulations and hopefully, triumphs as I try my hand at Hobby Farming and Sustainability.

At Little Farm the ground is hard pack clay on bedrock, surrounded by a wooded 1.75 acres. Not quite ideal growing conditions, for plants or animals.

Join me as I try to make things grow and thrive. Join me on my journey toward Sustainability.

Blog Archive

stat counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP