Monday, March 14, 2011

Storm

Yesterday we had the most amazing, unpredicted, storm.  The wind whipped. The rain fell...in bucket loads. The thunder rolled (Garth Brooks anyone?). The lightening crashed.  The branches fell.  And I huddled on the couch wondering what I would do if one of those branches drove itself right through the giant paned windows of the living or dining room.  I obsessed about it. I was home alone what can I say.

After said storm was done unleashing its fury on Calamity Farm I went out to survey the damage.  Thankfully there was none. Lots and lots of downed branches, everywhere, but nothing broken.

For this I am a thankful girl today.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Herein I am compiling a journal of my trials, tribulations and hopefully, triumphs as I try my hand at Hobby Farming and Sustainability.

At Little Farm the ground is hard pack clay on bedrock, surrounded by a wooded 1.75 acres. Not quite ideal growing conditions, for plants or animals.

Join me as I try to make things grow and thrive. Join me on my journey toward Sustainability.

Blog Archive

stat counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP