Thursday, March 12, 2009

What is that big orange thing in the sky?

No, seriously. What is that big orange thing sliding slowly across the sky? It's a bird! It's a plane!

NO! It's SUNSHINE!

Whodathunk?

Last year at this time we were having 80 degree weather. My kids were playing in the sprinkler for crying out loud! Then, the first of April came in like a lion, freezing the apple blossoms and dumping snow on the day lilies.

We are predicted to have a sunny few days but I am still worried about planting my peas.

What shall I do? What shall I do...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Herein I am compiling a journal of my trials, tribulations and hopefully, triumphs as I try my hand at Hobby Farming and Sustainability.

At Little Farm the ground is hard pack clay on bedrock, surrounded by a wooded 1.75 acres. Not quite ideal growing conditions, for plants or animals.

Join me as I try to make things grow and thrive. Join me on my journey toward Sustainability.

Blog Archive

stat counter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP